Best dressed at the 2015 Tony Awards
The Tony Awards are the Oscars of the theatre. Yesterday was celebrated the gala, full of fun and drama, as always. But the red carpet was really boring, just a few of the guests chose original and spectacular gowns.
Here is my list of the 5 best dressed:
1. Jennifer Lopez, gorgeous in a sparkling blue and gold Valentino.
2. Emily Ratajkowski in Mark Jacobs, also in blue. Really chic!
3. Elisabeth Moss in Oscar de la Renta wore a garden full of flowers, so romantic.
4. Rose Byrne in Delpozo. Total red, totally sexy!
5. Hellen Mirren in Fred Leighton, Icon in silver.
See the whole guests here: http://www.elle.com/fashion/news/g26381/red-carpet-fashion-at-the-2015-tony-awards/?thumbnails
Photo JLO via: Getty Images
Photo Tony Awards via: Getty Images.